Tuesday, November 9, 2010

It's all wrong, it's all right







Halloween was quite an eventful weekend. Scantily clad school girl on Thursday night, random girls night turning into quite the party. One of my best girlfriends came to visit from home and we always have a blast together. Then Friday I stayed in with the beau, quite a slow evening...but we made up for it Saturday. He never likes to go out, but pleasantly surprised we ended up going out to a party together, on Hallows Eve what joy! Idk what I was really supposed to be dressed as, seeing as it was last minute I had my roommates pirate costume, but no hat. I ended up looking like a girl from Oktoberfest, which considering party festivities was quite appropriate. It's only 7 in the morning, which I am NEVER up this early by choice. I go to my field class on Tuesdays but the girl I carpool with is having car troubles. It's great because I could have slept in, problem is once I'm up, I am up. I plan on grabbing a bowl of cereal soon and maybe I can try to sleep for a few more hours. I'm having the most random weeks I feel like. I am at the place where everything in it's weird way seems to be working out. I still stress and worry like I always do, but things get figured out in the end. I hope it stays like this for a while, ha with all my school work, the less worry the better. BTW I hate this time of year with cold winds and runny noses, but loving how I get to wear sweaters. I mean what's better than being swaddled up in a comfy sweater and just hanging out with good friends? Nothing is... unless you add a wood burning fireplace and big cup of hot cocoa with marshmallows :)
Don't lose hope; focus on what you need to do and do it. The more free time you get means the more time to relax and just be.
<3NM

1 comment:

  1. aw im glad you had a good halloween! sounds like fun! and i think that winter is a great time of year for all the things you mentioned - dont hate! drink lots of vitamin c and keep wrapped up and you wont get a cold! xxx http://improcrastinate.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete