Saturday, October 30, 2010

Hallow's Eve











So many places and so little time, so many faces and so many lies, carousels whipping around the bend, someone is troubled looking for a friend, Hallows Eve arrives, will it ever end?
Haaa it's Saturday and as usual I find myself at the beau's house. I love Halloween and actually celebrated it back from Thursday, went out with the roomies it was great fun. Sometimes the best expierences are the unexpected ones, where a night from party hopping turns into having a blast right in my own house. School girl turned drunk, my night was quite an adventure. I have a few outfit photos from this crisp autumn month and will post them later but for now the above are a few right-click pics that have my attention at the moment.
HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYONE. If you can, go trick or treating for me... I miss the free candy here at school.
<3NM

1 comment:

  1. I love the second picture. amazing. http://improcrastinate.blogspot.com HAPPY HALLOWEEEEEN! XX

    ReplyDelete