Tuesday, November 23, 2010

It's one of those weeks...just glad to be home









The smell of my mother's chicken is wafting in the air and i am feeling good sitting on my soft comfy bed with familiar objects around me. Feel so good to me home! Ahh, it has indeed been too long (a month to be exact). We get off from tomorrow to Friday for Thanksgiving, but lucky me I only had one class today so I got to come home a lil early. What to do with myself what to do? Oh yea, I have a ton of homework and projects that still need to be done... At least I am in the comfort of my own home tho. Family from Canada is coming to visit, the house will be nice and packed from tomorrow night till Sunday. I don't even mind giving up my bed tho, because we all know when there's company there is an excess of goood food. Ha. This past weekend was probably the most random one I've had in a while. Between blacking out on Thursday ha very random night, the club Friday, and getting my nails done/buying lovely new shoes on Saturday, and random hanging out on Sunday, I was just ready for today to get away from the college scene for a bit. Don't get me wrong I enjoyed my weekend, but it is nice to just come home and sit. Really do nothing, not slack off for hours then stress and stay up late doing homework but really relaxed. I am excited to see all my family, eat great food, and maybe go shopping (ohh I hope I get to go shopping Black Friday that might as well be a holiday in itself lol)
More posts this holiday weekeennddd
<3NM

2 comments:

  1. ah, great pictures! i LOVE the earrings on top

    ReplyDelete
  2. hope you has a good thanksgiving!!
    love the earrings in the first picture - know where i could get some like it! xxx
    http://improcrastinate.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete