Thursday, May 13, 2010

You broke some bones when we were young









Sorry I have been MIA lately. Finished up the final semester of my sophomore year at college! WOOT WOOT Ha I am halfway done and it feels great. I even managed to somehow buckle down and get a 4.0, I couldn't be happier. I am summer break now and so far just bumming it. I thought I had saved all these photos to my computer but for some reason they aren't showing up...so idk what happened there, but more inspirational photos soon to come. I shall be visiting the beau next week and attending my first ever baseball game. THE PIRATES! Yes, they kinda suck (even he said so) but it's a Pittsburgh team and where he lives, majority of people support teams from that area. I am excited, it's such a traditional american experience, a baseball game. I currently don't have much going on tho, just organizing my clothes eek soo many to sort thro (especially before I move into my apartment this summer; yes I am finally out of the dorms and sharing a townhouse close to school with 3 other girls) I am also excited just to be done worrying about school work, I'm taking a summer course online tho, but it shouldn't be too hard. Vacations, parties, BEACH, sunlight, working out my lazy ass and getting better in shape, haha good ole doing nothing with friends. HERE I COME.

Enjoy the sunlight and free time, cuz for some of us it only comes around for a few months out of the year
<3 NM

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the lovely blog comment ;) Your blog is great too! Keep it up gurl!

    ReplyDelete