Sunday, April 25, 2010

If you say it all the time a dirty word will get its cleaning











Well where to begin. What a week, soo glad that there is only one full week left of school. I am almost done all my papers I need to do, and I don't have any exams to worry about for finals cuz I only had to write papers and finish projects so I am excited about that. 4/20 came and went and I didn't celebrate this year ha I guess I am growing up? Or maybe I am becoming boring who knows... but the above collage is from random outfits of the week, i am missing two days tho and that kinda sucks cuz the one was a real good one, but i got tired and changed before i even remembered to take a photo. But enjoy...the photos are ones that have been inspiring me and getting me in the summer mood. Thank god that April is almost over, spring weather and then summer, here i come dresses and skirts and anything exposed :P and it barely rained woot woot sometimes those April showers get to me.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend! End Sunday with a bang... or a good nap haha
<3 NM

1 comment:

  1. hey! i LOVE the last photo!! oh jeez i am so jealous.. not even nearly finished school! love the blog! check out mine? improcrastinate.blogspot.com thanks!! xxx

    ReplyDelete