Wednesday, May 26, 2010

I wanna dance with no pants on









Oh where has the time gone? I feel like I have been so busy lately and summer has barely started. Don't get me wrong I am excited cuz I can at least say I haven't gotten bored yet, but we'll see. I have many vactions coming up and just last week I got to visit JC for the game. It was fun, he had to explain a lot of terminology to me and explain the boards/what was going on but I have a new respect for the game...not to mention I now understand how people can sit and watch a sports game for 3 hours, if you get into it, it can be quite entertaining. Nothing much else is new, haven't been taking many photos lately, then again haven't been doing much either. This week I get to move in (not fully) but get the keys for the townhouse I will be living in next year. It's pretty exciting, the other 3 girls and I are spending the first night together and painting our kitchen table and stuff. It is like that next step, first dorm room, then off campus living, psh then who knows my own place perhaps? Anywho, plan on shopping soon, but in the mean time I am working on saving money for what idk yet, maybe my future dream move to Cali or a car. Babysitting my nephews has been going ok too, they can be kinda rowdy sometimes but as they say "boys will be boys".

Hope everyone is enjoying life; live it up. I know I am enjoying this beautiful weather!
<3 NM

No comments:

Post a Comment