Monday, April 5, 2010

Darling the spirit is kicking, don’t be fooled by the moonshine, it’s tricking







Ha tried to get my shoes in the pic and failed miserably :-p
Easter Monday... how blessed we are with such great weather. Well this weekend I went home for the usual Easter festivities (church and family dinner) and accomplished absolutely no school work. However, I did remember to organize my clothes and finally bring back some spring items. Hello hello again favorite white ripped jeans, gladiators, and all things shiny and brightly colored. There are so many things to be inspired by, not just editorials, but nature and all the plants in bloom. I have so much going on this week and already cannot wait for the weekend... exploring and going on mini adventures, yes please! Although, I cannot even imagine getting totally off track and fully enjoying this weather until I complete my many projects due. 15 page paper, interviewing of a subject matter expert, and other small writing projects... the sun can be such a tease. Oh please go outside and frolic in the sun for me, I plan to join all the lil sun fairies soon ha
<3 NM

Wearing:
Neon Green Headband
Mommy patterned Paisley Sweater from JCPenney
Guess Jeans Soft Pink Tanktop
Bullhead White Ripped Jeans
Oneill Gladiators

1 comment:

  1. you look so pretty, and chic! i am also really loving the other photos. very inspiring!

    xoxo
    http://sweatshirtdressshirt.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete