Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Serene state of mind







So, I am back at my place in school just kind of chilling by myself cuz I came back to work this week and I am actually enjoying winter. Now, we all know how us summer babies can be, cold= no, warm=yes. But I turned my desk around to face the window dead on and the snow looks so pretty outside blowing around, like a wisp in the air. Haha just been munching to pass the time but I really do enjoy the time alone. I am dreading my classes next week and I have to take the Praxis this weekend. I feel like I have to do all this preparing when it comes down to it is worth nothing. It's like have you ever prepared for a class; notebook, pen or pencil, and hard surface to press on check; that you realize you forgot the most important thing to bring above all is your textbook and highlighter?!
Well that's the feeling that I get during my first week of classes ha.
I really hope I keep up with this updating streak. I forget sometimes how good it feels to write, to just let thoughts flow.
<3NM

No comments:

Post a Comment