Tuesday, March 16, 2010

You'll wanna shake it like you just don't care







It has been a while this I updated this but this semester is already half way over...I have plenty of time to focus on extra curriculars; in other words activities that have absolutely nothing to do with my homework ahah. I just got back from my spring break. It was ok, I didn't get to go to Cancun or anywhere exotic but I was able to take care of things I needed to do. I got quite a bit of shopping in as well. I have decided I soon need to get a new digital camera. My last one broke a few years back and I never replaced it. However, if I want to maintain this blog and show you all I know how to dress I have to find a way to take photos...not to mention the web cam on my computer is no help, but will have to do for now. Wish I could've fit my new boots into the photo with the outfit vs. me holding them in my hand but ha I just had to show them. They were my greatest steal of the break. They were down from $60 to just $17.25, I could not pass them up of course. Anyway, I'm just happy it is starting to get warmer. Hopefully the rest of the week will keep up this trend b/c we all know those weather men are never 100% accurate. I'm done my classes for the day, so I plan on utilizing my free time to get a head start on this weeks homework... after I watch some trashy TV (aka reality shows via Bravo) and snack of course ;-)
<3 NM

Wearing:
Vintage Floral Dress
Kohl's Hoodie
Forever 21 Leather Jacket
H&M Scarf
Black Leggings
Studded Boots via Macy's Sale

1 comment:

  1. Hey! thanks for following my blog. :)

    it's really cool to find someone else that is also in school! all of the other blogs that i am currently reading have authors that are a couple years older than me, and have already finished school. so yay for being a student! i'm on spring break right now, and also didn't get the chance to plan a fun trip far away. oh well, nothing beats relaxing at home though, right? the pictures you posted are really inspirational for spring fashion! very girly, and my favorite is your floral skirt, and the floral dress in the 3rd picture. i too, also need to get a new camera! mine is on the verge of breaking into pieces. you should make a post of what type of camera you end up getting! keep up the good work! xoxoSWEATshirt DRESSshirt

    ReplyDelete