Sunday, April 3, 2011

April Fools (I didn't play any pranks)











Oh how I love a good Sunday night... avoiding my homework assignments that I REALLY need to finish by tomorrow, and watching "trash television" on Bravo. I just ate some Marie Calendar microwaveable dinner, cheese stick, pistachio nuts, big bowl of cereal and a few grapes and I am STILL hungry! What is wrong with me? Boredom is a terrible thing for my diet lol. This weekend was pretty uneventful, which is the way I like it. Friday just hung out with the beau, last night a few people came over to his place and had a fun night of hanging out/jamming/girl session with all the ladies in the kitchen, and today went to church, ate breakfast with a friend (omelet sooo good) and just chilled out at the beau's house all day rolling around in bed watching TV. Such a bum lifestyle, I have to admit I will miss this moments of college, time is such a flexible thing when you know you can stay up till 2 and still make it through the next day ok. This week I am getting my Bonnaroo ticket I have finally decided I am going WOO WOO, 4 day music festival of dirt and swagga ha I'm sure it'll be fun and I keep finding that random people I know are going so that's pretty cool. I'm off to try and do my homework (but not really end up doing it till maybe midnight) March came and went soo fast, hoping this last month of school does the same :)
Enjoy enjoy enjoy the week ahead
<3NM

1 comment: